Friday, August 08, 2008

2dy's SpeCiaL....

This is what I managed to get during CMT 2 presentation..is Daren's group this week.members=Marie,Neesha,Anna,eddy and Chee Hao.Title of this seminar : Anger Management Workshop.So everyone of us "required" to be ANGRY,hahaha!!!This scene is actually near to the end already...was in sharing,where Sam (Ah Sum) express her anger------"I'm angry with my neighbour.They always throw rubbish everywhere...throw until in front of my house some more O....!!!I got warned them,but no point,that's y I'm very very angry and come to here..." ^;6

And........FYI,this scene will appear here bcz of the "batteriless" of Onn's camera.So not much here.Onn Zai....is the time u Chut Ciong alr lo!!!!post up the clip,k??plus interesting description ya!!!!hehe!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment