Friday, June 19, 2009

Me and Mr Tan's conversation

Happened to one day me added Mr Tan in facebook and this was the content:

(Felicia--F / Mr Tan---T)
F: Hi Mr Tan, me ur psy student last last sem--Felicia,still rmb me?Missy u~hehe,at last i
found ur facebook profile. add me ya!

T: Felicia from the very noisy and playful class, right? (rupa-rupanya this is our class image to
him,haha) The one with Wai Keat, Marie, Neesha, Darren, Sok Chang, Pei Jean, Winny, Hui
voon, Sam (he thought Sam n Sok Chang is 2 dif person), Chee Hou.....,right? The one
that had class with me at Old Town Cafe,right? (got meh???) Of course i still remember u
guys! Please send my regard to them and the others. (i am sending now) Oh ya, and Swee
Onn, Junn Ru and Shee Fang that create her own theory on temperament....Saras is in ur
class right? Trying to recall all the students in ur class,hehe...

F: Wa!!!! ur memory is fantastic!!! have u gone thru any powerfull memory class?! i am sure they
will be surprise that u able to rmb each of them!

This was the conversation we had thru facebook message..isnt Mr Tan very mengagumkan? He still able to recall our name after 2 sem!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment