Friday, June 05, 2009

Panjat Bukit Gasing

Really a new experince for me. for 23 years i never climb mountain. Climb till i nearly heart attact and wanna give up. Many mosquitor there. i climb till my pants nearly drop off. haha... this shows that i really lose wight during n after climb mountain.haha...Specially type of enjoyment for me. What makes me more enjoy is Shey Fang. She keep complaining to Swee Onn and me that she get cheated by Wai Keat to here. She almost wanna give up. Actually b4 this she was enjoying her movie at house.haha...and i enjoy listen to Swee Onn laughing, really geli hati. May be Swee Onn can consider to change here name to called Laughing. haha...anyway, very happy cause can joined my classmate for this fun activities..if there is next time, i am sure i will....not join,hahahahahahaha....i scare to climb mountain d...mengaku kalah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment